Develop concrete approaches for an increase in automation and openly discuss this with the customer and its client What options are there? How do the various approaches affect costs and deadlines?
- The level of automation of the robot cells is increased in the removal and in the feed area, which noticeably relieves the operator.
- For a transitional time, NIMAK fabricates parts for the customer in its own technology center so that it can fulfill its delivery commitments at all times.
- Reduced costs: thanks to a higher level of automation, the manufacturing costs are reduced
- Compliance with all delivery commitments: NIMAK makes up for the plant’s later availability through parts production in the technology center
- No concept is unchangeable: When the requirements change, all the participants can develop tailor-made solutions together.
- Transparency is the nuts and bolts here: stay in touch with each other, discuss options and the associated consequences and find answers to open questions
- It is important to involve all participants: Taking the interests and requirements of the customer and final customer into consideration is decisive for the success of the project