NIMAK has been working successfully in the welding technology sector for more than 50 years and is one of the segment’s market leaders. In two locations in Germany and one in China we produce welding guns, welding machines and automated special plants, for instance for the automobile and supplier industry. The name NIMAK stands for technically and economically outstanding products. Behind the name NIMAK stand over 400 qualified and motivated employees who implement our customer's demanding tasks.
Dual vocational education
The practical part will be imparted in the company. You will learn the theoretical part in the vocational school.
- Procurement, logistics and warehouse management
- Demand assessment and disposition
- Order processing, sales, marketing
- Manufacturing control, dispatch
- Human Resources
- Finance and accounting, controlling
- Theoretical and practical proficiency exam before the Chamber of Industry and Commerce
After the apprenticeship:
- If you perform well you will usually get an employment contract