The new system developed by NIMAK for 1-component adhesives does not require a metering unit. The core of this innovation is a drum pump concept that has been implemented for the first time and is completely motorized. Please contact us. We will be happy to advise you individually about your smartDOSING adhesive application system from NIMAK.
Ideal for most applications: Save a lot of money with smartDOSING!
Our gluing and application system essentially consists of only the two main components
- Application head
- Pump stand
- One size fits all
- Max. weight: 5 kg
- Fully electric
- Integrated pressure sensor to control the material pressure in the system
- Reduced number of parts
Electic pump stand
- Simple technology with robust construction
- A guided stroke on the rear side that moves the follower piston plate
- One electrically driven pump (heated / unheated)
- Integrated pressure sensor
- Innovative follower plate design to reduce waste
- One frame design for 20l, 50l and 200l drums (600mm wide)
- Laser seam monitoring
- Online seam monitoring
- Downstream camera monitoring
Thanks to the slim and space-saving application head, smartDOSING is particularly suitable for body shop applications, where poor accessibility to components often hinders the application of adhesives.
The application head weighs no more than 5 kg and is therefore significantly lighter, enabling it to be used on small and inexpensive handling robots.
Other advantages include simpler configuration, fewer interfaces and, thanks to the servo motor, high precision during dosing.
Environmentally friendly electrical energy is used instead of expensive compressed air
- 30 % investment savings potential compared to classic dosing
- Reduce also your CO² balance with smartDOSING
Ensure the availability of your equipment at all times!
With the NIMAK inspection and test system for dosing / gluing equipment.
Optional fully automatic test sequence or individual test of all important components and functions
- test of valves and dosing chambers
- test of the drive
- test of the heating board
- test of the heaters
- test of the pressure sensor
with complete documentation of the maintenace history.
For systems repaired by the customer or for preventive maintenance – preventive detection of later system failures.
Valid for common SIEMENS and BECKHOFF based systems.
Developed together with practice for practice! Already successfully in use at BMW in Munich.