CAREERS: CURRENT VACANCIES
We are looking forward to new colleagues who want to enrich our team as service technicians (m/f)..
With the flexibility and dynamism of a mid-sized company we are successful in the area of joining technology and are one of the market leaders in this sector. Our demanding customers include nearly all global players of the automotive sector along with their suppliers as well as industrial companies from highly diverse areas. Thanks to sector and corporate independence we have been providing secure, long-term jobs for more than 50 years.
The name NIMAK stands for technically and economically outstanding products, and this has secured us the international reputation as an absolutely reliable partner in the market segments of welding guns, welding machines, automated plants and gluing/dosing technology. Over 400 qualified and motivated employees at our global locations implement the demanding tasks of our customers, guaranteeing the great satisfaction of our customers. To reinforce our team at the Wissen site we are looking for a:
- installation and service of gluing systems
- commissioning and start-up support of our equipment
- first instruction and process support on site
- optimization of equipment and failure analyze on site
- successfully completed apprenticeship in the field of electro or metal (electrician for industrial engineering, electric technician, mechatronics engineer, industrial mechanic) respectively a comparable position
- minimum 3 years job practice in service of mechanical and electronical components in plant construction, preferably in gluing technology
- competent knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic components
- willingness to travel
- good knowledge of English
- exciting challenges in welding and joining technology
- great working atmosphere
- individual support
- performance-linked wages
- additional meal allowance when travelling
- separate compensation of assembly times
We are looking forward to seeing you!